Work Service is a measure of the Piedmont Region’s Active Labor Policy, funded by the 2014-2020 European Social Fund, to encourage the employment of unemployed people for at least 6 months.
REQUIREMENTS (membership is voluntary)
- be unemployed for a period of 6 months or more;
- be over 30;
- have residence or domicile in Piedmont.
It can also be accessed:
- earners of income support measures for social inclusion, such as Support for Active Inclusion (SIA) and Inclusion Income (REI);
- non-earners of social shock absorbers with a subordinated contract of less than 6 months.
They can not participate :
- people who have NOT turned 30 YEARS, for whom the Garanzia Giovani program;
- the earners of social safety nets pursuant to Legislative Decree no. n. 22/2015, as they can access the named national measure Re-allocation allowance (in implementation of Legislative Decree No. 150/2015);
FILL OUT THE CONTACT FORM BELOW AND SEND YOUR CV!
- FIRST LEVEL ORIENTATION
- SPECIALIST ORIENTATION
- ACTIVE SEARCH AND WORK ACCOMPANYING
- INSERTION IN BUSINESS,with the accompaniment of a tutor, according to these modalities:
- TRAINEES lasting 2 to 6 months
- SHORT CONTRACTS with a minimum duration of 3 months
- INCROCIO QUESTION / OFFER FOR LONG-TERM WORK CONTRACTS